Multi-award-winning modern masterpiece on Australia's Sunshine Coast offered for the first time.
A grand-scale masterwork of design, Two Roads is set amongst one of Australia's most outstanding natural landscapes – Queensland's Sunshine Coast hinterland.
Only one hour to Brisbane and world-famous Noosa Heads Beach, Two Roads is just seven minutes to Australia's "Most Welcoming" town, renowned cultural hub Maleny, home to award-winning restaurants, coffee shops, artisan food suppliers, art galleries, five-star accommodation, and an 18-hole golf course.
Some of Queensland's most spectacular beaches are 30 minutes away.
The Sunshine Coast International Airport, one of the fastest-growing airports in Australia, is a 40-minute drive. This 185-acre sanctuary exists in absolute peace and privacy, almost 2,000 feet above sea level.
Here you are close to so much, yet it feels like you are a million miles away.
The spectacular centrepiece of Two Roads is its 1500sqm homestead.
Everything about it has been planned, designed, built, and finished with clear, meticulous intent to achieve an exceptional and privileged living experience.
Named Queensland Home of the Year in 2016, timeless architecture is underlined by exceptional bespoke craftsmanship and a material selection that is intentionally limited and honest.
Experience an unsurpassed lifestyle with complete privacy, security, over four acres of spectacular manicured gardens, extensive and substantially improved pastures, breathtaking native rainforest, kilometres of walking trails, and multiple waterfalls and swimming holes.
• One of Queensland’s most awarded private residential estates – Queensland Home of the Year 2016
• 185 acres total offering complete privacy and security • 1500sqm homestead comprising 6 bed / 4 bath / 7 car / powder-room / multiple living and entertaining areas / office / library / rumpus room / guest room
• Perfect north aspect with views over Witta and the Curramore Ranges
• Over four acres of manicured lawns
• Kilometres of walking tracks
• Native rainforest with multiple waterfalls and swimming holes
• Commercial-sized gymnasium
• Full-size flood-lit tennis court with spectator seating
• Temperature-controlled 1000 bottle capacity wine cellar
• Olympic-size dressage arena
• Two self-contained luxury eco-cabins
• Helicopter landing site
• Renovated 3-bedroom manager’s cottage.
• Currently used as a working farm with 45 head of cattle, five horses, multiple pasture-improved paddocks, stockyards, sheds, and machinery Material choice and architectural detail are the epitome of modern, refined elegance and exquisite craftsmanship. The amenity is nothing short of remarkable.
• 7 minutes’ drive into Maleny centre, with an award-winning gelato maker, artisan food suppliers, and popular coffee shops
• 7 minutes’ drive to the award-winning country hospital
• 35 minutes’ drive to an array of highly-regarded Sunshine Coast beaches
• 35 minutes to Buderim/Mooloolaba
• 40 minutes to Maroochydore
• Just over an hour drive to Brisbane Airport
• 40 minutes’ drive to Sunshine Coast Airport
• 40 minutes’ drive to Sunshine Coast University
• 40 minutes’ drive to the new State of the Art Sunshine Coast Hospital
• Proximity to the best schools on the Sunshine Coast
• Under one hour drive to Noosa
• Award-winning restaurants and accommodation in close distance
• Art galleries and a significant creative hub minutes away
• An 18-hole golf course close by
There is, to put it simply, nothing else like it For more information, contact Deon Calder on +61 400 551 635.