Immerse yourself in tranquillity with this lush one-acre oasis in Tallebudgera. Ensconced in greenery and backing onto beautiful Tallebudgera Creek, your natural playground awaits with 4,236m2 of level, usable land. In its midst stands a single level family home that feels at one with its surrounds. Trimmed with bamboo floors and a stone feature wall, it’s equipped with a lounge room with cosy fireplace plus a dining area that flows outdoors to a covered entertaining area. Gather with guests in this all-weather space for weekend BBQs or grab the kids and cast a line to catch freshwater perch or mullet right in your backyard. Don’t be surprised if others drop in too – the native birdlife is abundant, plus the area is home to kangaroos and koalas, making it a truly native paradise.
Pick fresh produce from the veggie patches and fruit trees and cook up a storm in the oversized Belling oven with a 7-burner gas cooktop in the kitchen. A custom timber island takes centre stage here and also features in the modern and exceptionally renovated bathroom. The house also hosts four bedrooms (with the master with an ensuite), a double garage, a study nook, and solar panels.
Tucked away in a peaceful and private setting, this home benefits from seclusion and serenity while still being just 15 minutes from the waves of Currumbin Alley. Schools, including Tallebudgera State School and St. Andrew’s Lutheran College, are within an 8-minute drive plus it’s just 4 minutes to local shops and 10 minutes to The Pines, Elanora. Arrange your inspection today!
· 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom single level home, immersed in tranquillity and backing onto Tallebudgera Creek
· One acre of flat, usable land trimmed with mature trees and lush native plants
· Kitchen with a Farmhouse sink, oversized Belling oven with 7-burner gas cooktop, stone benches, custom timber island and a walk-in pantry
· Supersized red cedar framed sliding doors provide a seamless connection to the covered alfresco area
· Lounge room with fireplace and feature stone wall plus a dining area, both trimmed with Bamboo floors
· Main bedroom with access outdoors, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite with timber cabinetry
· Bed 2 and 3 with built-in robes, ceiling fans and access outdoors + bed 4 with a bay window and backyard views
· Modern bathroom with freestanding stone bath, large walk-in shower, skylight and a custom timber and stone vanity
· Covered alfresco area for all-weather entertaining, overlooking mature trees and succulent gardens
· Study nook, laundry with ample storage, 3 x sheds, solar power and parking for 2 cars
· Three veggie patches, plus mango, avocado, lime and orange trees
· Ample birdlife, plus kangaroos and koalas close by
· 4 minutes to Tallebudgera State School and 8 minutes to St. Andrew’s Lutheran College
· 10 minutes to The Pines, Elanora and 15 minutes to Currumbin Alley
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.