A discerning developer's opportunity at the Grantwoods Property available for the very first time in over 150 years. One of the last large land parcels remaining undeveloped in the city of Ojai, just 1.5 hours north of Los Angeles and an hour South of Santa Barbara, California, this 14+ acre flat usable parcel, currently zoned R01, has multiple points of entry and offers an abundance of possibilities for the next owners. Just 17 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean and less than a mile from the prominent Ojai Valley Inn and Spa, Ojai is situated in Ventura County, known as a global agricultural powerhouse, an area that produces more than 1.5 billion dollars' worth of crops annually, shipping nationally and internationally. The city of Ojai offers art, culture,good schools, etc... The Ojai Grant became available around 1869. They bought and sold off some of this property, keeping 300 acres of the original purchase, now known as The Ojai Golf Club and Krotona Institute, and up to Minors Oaks. They also granted an easement and right-of-way into what is now the City of Ojai. They built a ranch house on Highway 33 and Ojai Avenue in front of the cemetery, where the railroad turn-around existed. Their niece, Doris Carty, inherited parts of the ranch and sold off some land and the original ranch house to Adolph Spreckels, the sugar king. Parts of the land were sold for development such as a high school, hospital, etc., and the 32 acres across Highway 33 is now a preserve. The Carty family received the land through Doris McDonnell Carty, Kenneth and Toni Grant's grandniece and down to her eight grandchildren. When sold, it will end a 150-year presence of one of the valley's founding families.