Stylish and impressively convenient, this split-level villa is positioned in the highly sought after 'Liberty Panorama' offering a fine balance of luxury and sophistication, giving the discerning buyer a wonderful purchasing opportunity in the heart of Main Beach.
This wonderfully spacious north facing villa optimises the connection of indoor/outdoor living through floor to ceiling glass doors opening onto an expansive entertainer's courtyard enjoying a secluded garden setting.
Sleek contemporary interiors are accentuated by the soaring ceilings where natural light reflects off each polished surface for a welcoming radiance.
An open plan gourmet kitchen beckons those who appreciate cooking and entertaining with marble benchtops, custom joinery, high end appliances, extensive storage and a casual dining space.
Upstairs, two private and lavishly sized bedrooms are separated by an open plan study and main bathroom which overlook the beautiful manicured gardens and water fountain feature.
The stylish master bedroom is complete with a luxurious ensuite and an extensive walk-in robe.
This residence has been creatively designed by Mirvac to suit today's lifestyle perfectly located between the beach and Main Beach village shops, restaurants and cafes. Enjoy the luxury of having everything on your door step!
Additional features of this unique residence include:
- Ducted reverse air-conditioning - video intercom, 24hr manned security
- Spacious living and dining areas immaculately presented and bathed in natural light
- Two huge bedrooms, two full bathrooms, separate powder room and mezzanine study
- Two side by side car spaces and two storage cages with lift access
- Internal area - 212sqm; External area - 39sqm; Total - 251sqm
- Residential only building, pet friendly, professional on-site managers
- 7 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens an abundance of resort style facilities make this an outstanding place to live
- Wrap around swimming lagoon, 25m indoor heated lap pool, gymnasium, sauna, steam room spa, residents outdoor entertaining and barbeque area full size flood lit tennis court
- An easy walk to the Yacht and surf clubs, Marina Mirage exclusive shops, restaurants, Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort and Palazzo Versace Hotels.
For more information call Mashelle Jones from Queensland Sotheby's International Realty on 0409 490 045.