Beachfront blocks in Currumbin are hard enough to come by as it is, which makes this opportunity even more unique, as on offer are two beachfront blocks side by side. Your hardest decision will be whether to buy 1 or both?
With beachfront property prices skyrocketing, a savvy purchaser will see endless value in land-banking and enjoying endless summers or developing these blocks into 3 level luxury homes, possibility of 2 freestanding residences per block or 3 floors of apartments with possibly some retail with street frontage (STCA). Beachfront pricing for new apartments is currently inexcess of $10,000 per square meter. Zoning is medium residential density.
798 Pacific Parade. Brick unit block with 3x 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom units
800 Pacific Parade. Classic weatherboard bungalow with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
- Extraordinary development opportunity for astute investors
- Large 784m2 block featuring two classic beachfront residences
- Unobstructed panoramic ocean views in prime, never to be built out position
- Just footsteps to the pristine sands of Currumbin Beach
- Moments to Currumbin Alley surf break and Elephant Rock
- Easy stroll to trendy local cafes and celebrated eateries
- Close to shops, M1, Gold Coast Airport, Southern Cross Uni
- Information Memorandum available
Possibly one of the more popular and photographed beaches, Currumbin Beach, these properties are situated in the middle of Pacific Parade with a northeast aspect over the beach and easy access to all the shops, cafes and Currumbin Surf Club plus walking distance with your surf board to Currumbin Alley Surf Break.
Contact Karen Pirie for further information on 0407 772 000