For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact Michael Vettoretto 0438 705 745 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval!
Nestled between the Hervey Bay beachside community and the bustling heritage township of Maryborough is a treasure to discover. Infinite blue skies, fragrant country breezes and near-perfect weather are a few of the ingredients that are the essence of an exceptional home base and the reasons many aspire to call it theirs.
Gracemere House is a fascinating, one-of-a-kind property with over 30 hectares including private aircraft landing strips, a family home, a garden gazebo and auxiliary buildings - all established on high ground and adjacent to the Mary River. Three-metre ceilings, ornate cornices, graciously proportioned rooms encircled by a wrap-around veranda portrays a homestead reminiscent of the simpler days before mobile phones devoured our precious time.
The multiple interior areas with the parent's quarters sequestered from the other bedrooms affords privacy yet provides areas to come together. Like many comfortable homes, everyone makes a beeline to the kitchen and in this home especially; given its impressive cooking kitchen and granite benchtops, expansive dining and lounge areas overflowing to the great outdoors enhanced by a generous wraparound veranda and swimming pool.
Gracemere House, with its easement to the Mary River's deep waters, has it all as an easy-living country residence or as a working property with commercial licenses in place. For aviation buffs and avid pilots - imagine the luxury of having three landing strips and a Council approved dual-sided hangar for storing your prized aircraft.
Families are universal, and the Gracemere House family includes a paddling of ducks, a flock of sheep, a charm of finches, and a court of kangaroos happily grazing the land - a multicultural menagerie, so to speak, where one and all flourishes. Perhaps it's time to consider making Gracemere House your family home. Let's start the conversation.
- Bedrooms: 3 + study
- Bedrooms with ensuite and spa bath: 1
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Powder room: 1
- Garage 1: vehicles x 4 or single engine airplane x 1
- Garage 2: farm machinery or vehicles x 6 or 1 twin engine aircraft
- Garage 3: two-car garage
- Solar-heated swimming pool
- Airplane landing strips x 3 and helicopter pad
- Back-to-base security system
- Intercom system
- Two-metre security fences surround the property
- Land: 30.25 hectares (75 acres) - cleared grasslands and lawns, pine trees and hardwoods
- Residence - 509 sqm interiors and outdoor living undercover
- Total residence, garages and gazebo: 830 sqm
- Freshwater lake: 1
- Freshwater ponds: 3
- Underground electrical and services
- Irrigation: lawns surrounding the residence and select locations on the property
- 125,000 litres of fresh rainwater
- Wrought iron and brick entry with motorised gate and operated by intercom
- Direct flights from Sydney and Brisbane to the Hervey Bay Airport (HVB)
- Close to hospitals and medical facilities
- Close to public and private schools
- Under 20 minutes to Hervey Bay beaches and 10 minutes to the historical township of Maryborough