Considered by many to be one of the best positioned beachfront buildings on the Gold Coast, 'Reflections' is true north facing over one of the widest beaches, with endless views over the ocean and never to be built out.
With 358 square meters sprawled over the 20th and 21st floors, you will honestly say to yourself the moment you enter this breathtaking property that 'Life doesn't get better than this' a stunning view that encompassing the entire Gold Coast skyline and deep blue yonder.
Beachfront living doesn't get better than this, built by Niecon in 2010 you will notice high quality workmanship through out the penthouse and building.
Featuring three bedrooms, with two ensuites; four bathrooms - three on main living area including full bathroom on the rooftop and a rarity of three side by side car spaces and storage cage.
A palatial abode with unrivalled beach side elegance with open plan living and double storey void living areas that open up to wrap around balconies and enormous rooftop entertaining terrace. Endless views are on offer from every room through floor to ceiling windows.
- Private rooftop tiled pool and BBQ kitchenette and full bathroom
- Three side by side car spaces and storage
- Fully automated lighting and zoned air conditioning
- Low maintenance beach side lifestyle
- Resort facilities and executive lounge
- Close proximity to the Gold Coast Airport and walking distance to Coolangatta's local boutique shopping, trendy cafe scene and world famous surf breaks
World class resort facilities that include: professional and friendly onsite management, gymnasium, sauna, in-ground lap pool, spa, sun lounge area, and Zen garden, executive resident's lounge, theatrette, BBQ area, and undercover secure guest parking.