Formerly known as 'The Preacher House', this gorgeous, historic 4 bed /3.5 bath, 3,276 SqFt two-story home was originally built in 1838 in Pennsylvania. Disassembled by hand and relocated to Missouri Heights, Carbondale in 2005, it was lovingly reconstructed and tastefully updated throughout. In the past two years, the kitchen has been remodeled and features a Wolf range, two Sub-Zero refrigerators, and a Sub-Zero wine refrigerator. There is new hardwood flooring throughout, a remodeled master bathroom, and an updated deck space that features two Wolf built-in grills. A guest suite, family room and heated 3-car garage/workshop area were added in 2008 and the home's original staircase and wraparound porch have been beautifully preserved and incorporated.The home is light, bright and enjoys incredible 360-degree views that include majestic Mt. Sopris and the Elk Mountain Range.