Commanding a world-class position with breathtaking river vistas is this trophy residence of architectural mastery and unsurpassed luxury. Holding pride of place amongst West End's blue ribbon enclave of elite homes, it evokes magnificent grandeur through its distinctive curvilinear design, fluid layout and elevated views of Brisbane's riverfront pervading all interior spaces.
Conceptualised to offer absolute privacy from the street yet with interiors that are soaring and open to the light and aspect, this home is designed to create the perfect balance for both executive daily living, and indulgent entertaining.
Meticulously designed by L T Design architects, and built by award-winning developers, Tabrizi Home Builders, the result is a triumph of design and craftsmanship with a purity of form that is both ageless and noble. Every element both internally and in the private gardens has been hand crafted and curated. The world's most elegant materials have been transformed into functional works of art by the best of international and local artisans.
Innovative, luxurious and functional, the bespoke kitchen showcases world class design and features imported granite benchtop, Miele appliances (including coffee machine), butler's pantry and servery, which completes the expansive formal and informal living and unites to reveal a sunken formal lounge with river views.
Decadent, luxurious and flawlessly fitted, the palatial master suite is the ultimate private indulgence with its own private balcony overlooking Brisbane River, custom fitted dressing room and spacious ensuite with Calcutta Ora Marble slab and tiles.
Equalling a synergy and incorporating every conceivable luxury often sought, 51 Orleigh Street offers prestigious riverfront positioning, an incomparable and irreplaceable lifestyle, whilst conveniently located within immediate proximity to West End Village, just minutes from the CBD, exclusive schools and transport.
Comprehensive appointments include
- 4 large bedrooms (2 with ensuite & walk-in-robe)
- 3 bathrooms plus powder room
- Custom fitted built-in robes
- 4 car remote basement garaging with internal foyer
- Grand entry statement with spiral staircase and double height voids
- Palatial master suite with river views, oversized walk-in-robe and private balcony
- Calcutta Ora Marble slab and tiles to master ensuite
- Sunken formal lounge with river views
- Italian polished vitrified tiles to living area
- Miele kitchen with granite top and butler's pantry
- Ducted reverse cycle 7 zoned air conditioning with individual room temperature control
- Private Swimming pool off kitchen and main living spaces
- C-bus home automation (lighting system)
- Central video distribution (structured cabling)
- CCTV for external security and video intercom
- Hand crafted stainless steel balustrade
- Commercial grade windows with energy efficient tinted glass
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.