Secluded in a flourishing cul de sac, this extraordinary property is just 7kms from Brisbane CBD and 25 minutes from the international airport. This well-designed contemporary home covers a generous 597 square metres, offering a spectacularly proportioned layout with grand-scale living areas, looking out to the river.
This exclusive address is directly opposite the Indooroopilly Golf Club, providing privacy and a natural green vista across the river. A bespoke wrought-iron gate gives remote access to the 3-car garage and pedestrian entry passes through an Oriental-style timber portico. The front doors themselves are a work of art, comprising cedar, rosewood and ebony in a Feng Shui design.
Adjacent to the foyer is a large executive study opening via French doors to a tranquil Zen garden and rock pool. On the lower level vast living areas incorporate dining, a river-view gallery and ultra-spacious lounge with a gas fireplace. The granite and oak kitchen is equipped with the finest European appliances, offering gas and electric cooking.
Featuring a sophisticated wet bar and 960 bottle climate controlled wine cellar with ornate hand-crafted metal gates, western-red cedar shelving and a sand-blasted marble floor, all secured behind a triple-glazed door. On the upper level an additional living room with study area opens to the verandah that stretches the full width of the house, with access from two of the five luxuriously sized bedrooms.
To maximise the rare riverfront location, outdoor living areas have been meticulously designed, finished and landscaped along with the two adjoining mosaic-tiled swimming pools provide superb recreation options.
The BBQ kitchen features a suspended copper roof, granite counter tops and a decorative titanium zinc panel behind the professional 12-burner bbq. A gas fire pit and graceful black bamboo provides shade and privacy for al fresco dining.
With wide steps flowing down to reveal a large riverside sundeck, the timeless charm of this distinctive property represents an outstanding investment in quality and lifestyle.
- Over 1,600sq.m. of rare and usable riverfront freehold land
- Fully serviced 10m pontoon. Interconnecting pools with powerful heating options
- 5 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms. Designer ensuites to guest & master bedrooms
- Generous living areas on both levels. Kitchen includes substantial prep bench, double ovens
- Flamed granite exterior tiling, extensive outdoor lighting, rainwater tanks for irrigation
- CCTV security, 6 station colour video intercom, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Toughened glass, remote-control exterior sunblinds, retractable insect screens
- BBQ area includes twin-burner wok , ice-maker, copper sink, Bose sound system
For more information on this property, please call Tyson Clarke on +61 407 034 803.