Originally of 1862 recently renovated, property with total area of 13,505 m2, deployment area 1,659 m2 and construction 834 m2 can serve as a private or tourist destination (license available). Consisting of main house (3 bedrooms, 3 cb, kitchen, living room, laundry, games room, wine cellar, south facing balcony), and 2 houses with 2 bedrooms and 2 houses with 1 bedroom, all with kitchen, Living room and patio, salamander, tv / internet, double glazing and mosquito net, mosaics and handmade tiles. All the houses are interconnected with a paved road. There is also a common leisure house with reception, open kitchen and large party room with open access to the pool and balcony, gym and synthetic tennis court. There is also an 8-unit unit with a training track for horses. The property is completely fenced with rustic walls, electric gate with intercom, fruit trees and olive trees, lawn, irrigation system, parallel walkways, parking for 12 cars, 2 wells connected to the water network, automatic outdoor lighting, Granite, 1.2h in pasture with wooden warehouse. It is 10 minutes from Estremoz and an hour and a half from Lisbon.