Perfect Family Home with Elevated Leafy Views and Quiet Convenience
Desirably positioned on the high side of a peaceful street, with close proximity to popular O.H Reid Memorial Park and nature walks through and surrounding beautiful Lane Cove National Park, this four-bedroom double brick home has been generously renovated to create an idyllic lifestyle for a growing family and in a great location. Interiors are bathed in natural light and offer spacious indoor/outdoor living and entertaining in a sundrenched garden setting.
The home is flawlessly presented and air conditioned throughout, with a modern kitchen and stylish bathrooms, a dedicated study in addition to the four bedrooms and relaxed flow to both a sizeable front verandah and sheltered rear deck plus private in-ground saltwater swimming pool. The open floorplan combines functionality and flair, featuring a blend of original finishes and tasteful updates on the one generous level, with a two-car garage, workshop and expansive storage areas below.
It's ideally located near buses to Chatswood, Macquarie Park and excellent local schools, with Mowbray Public, Chatswood Public and High Schools, Our Lady of Dolours Catholic Primary, Lindfield Learning Village, and Aurora, St Pius X and Mercy Colleges all within 2.0km, while Chatswood CBD, Westfield and the station are little more than 5mins drive away. Ready for a new generation to enjoy and needing nothing done, this excellent home ticks all the right boxes when it comes to family living.
- Custom wrought-iron front doors reveal an open floorplan with entry to a spacious family sized living area featuring a green outlook
- Open plan kitchen/dining has Caesar benchtops, integrated Siemens double ovens, microwave and dishwasher, NEFF induction cooktop
- Four bedrooms and study providing built-ins, with ceiling fans and air conditioning to all bedrooms; Camphor Laurel desk and Velux skylight in the study
- Two modern bathrooms both tiled floor to-ceiling, each including separate shower and bath, covered access to external laundry and additional WC
- Substantial undercover deck for entertaining directly off the kitchen/dining at the rear has dual skylights and strip heating
- Private northeast backyard featuring tiered lawn areas, tiled courtyard and heated in-ground saltwater swimming pool
- Multizone ducted air conditioning, original floorboards and luxurious Travertine to front stairs, verandah and the pool area
- 2 x 2000l rainwater tanks and automatic lock-up tandem garage with workshop and underhouse storage areas