Located in one of Sydney's most exclusive and rarified positions on Bennelong Point, this opulent designer sub-penthouse apartment set in the coveted 'Opera Residences' is a celebration of luxury and style, possessing one of the most desirable views in the world. Sweeping across the Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, over the Botanic Gardens, along emerald green foreshores and across the glittering water towards the heads, this apartment has a captivating hold over Sydney's globally revered monuments and landscapes.
This premium foreshore building is an acclaimed architectural triumph, the collaborative brain child of Alex Tzannes and Crone Partners that is inspired by the harbour's rounded coves and curves. Elegant simplicity is at the heart of the interior design by MAKE, with a rich palette of materials, embodying luxury of the highest international standards and showcasing exquisite bespoke finishes that deliver ultra-luxe living in a setting that is both private and secure.
The apartment is perfectly placed to access high end business precincts, as well as a plethora of fine dining, designer stores and Sydney's thriving cultural quarter including the opera, ballet, symphony, art galleries, museums and theatre. This is a rare opportunity to acquire one of Sydney's most prized properties, unparalleled in its inspiring vista, position and prestige.
- Generous provision of space and proportion has been carefully curated to compliment breathtaking harbour views that form a dramatic backdrop to the living spaces
- Artisan finishes and bespoke detailing include premium materials and a textured blend of Calacatta marble, Italian travertine and Herringbone floors
- Architectural style and flair fluidly connect the transition from exterior to interior and accentuates the opulence of the design
- Sleek, open plan sitting and dining room leads to a wide, protected and private North facing terrace that encompasses uninterrupted, front-row views across the harbour
- Fabulous gourmet kitchen with copper inlays and marble surround, Wolf appliances, Sub Zero fridge and walk-in pantry
-Master suite with dressing room, marble ensuite and views over the harbour and Royal Botanic Gardens
- Two additional luxurious bedrooms plus Study with bespoke fittings and fixtures and harbour views
- Lustrous bathrooms plus additional powder room with marble vanities, inlaid Flemish copper, master with bathtub, separate rain shower and twin vanity
- Plentiful and discrete storage plus separate, generous sized laundry
- Secure underground parking for two cars, dedicated storage, wine cabinet in cellar storage room, 24-hour onsite concierge, resident's swimming pool, spa and gymnasium
- Majestic lobby with residential sitting room and library