Attention grabbing corner position with 3 street access, Double lock up garaging and a versatile mixed-use zoning, 378-380 Cleveland Street offers any array of different investment strategies and development opportunities. First time offered in 70 years, this mixed commercial and residential building borders inner-city hotspots Surry Hills & Redfern, with direct access along Cleveland Street to Sydney University, Moore Park sporting complex and Centennial Parklands. Central location close to Sydney's new Silicon Valley styled tech hub. A rare opportunity to secure a substantial piece of land in the Inner City.
- 3 Apartments. (1x3 bed, 1x2 bed and 1x1bed)
- Well maintained and ready to be released.
- 2 Commercial spaces. Offered vacant and/or with existing tenancy.
- Potential plus considering returns and future development.
- Walk to Crown Street dining, just 400m to light rail station.
- Cleveland Street bus stops on door step. City fringe locale.
- Easy access to Central Station, 5 min walk to Sydney High Schools.
- Footsteps to Belvoir Street Theatre, bars and Prince Alfred Park/ Pool.
- Premium city fringe address offering development opportunity (STCA)
Proposed Rents in Current Condition:
378 Cleveland Street
- Unit 1: $400pw (1 bedroom)
- Unit 2: $450pw (2 bedroom)
- Unit 3: $1100pw (3 bedroom)
- Shop 1: $1000pw
- Shop 2: $350pw
- Totals $3300pw or $171,600pa
Expressions Of Interest Closes 3pm 10th October 2023
In conjunction with Kevin Mendes
Laing & Simmons
0418 962 035