Wonderfully bright, neat and spacious, this solid brick east-facing apartment doubles as a cosy retreat and dynamic lifestyle base – nestling in a beautifully maintained block of 16 just a few steps up the hill from neighbourhood shops and cafes and minutes from Bondi Beach.
Designed to maximise easy living while minimising day-to-day upkeep, it boasts a supremely functional and well-considered floor plan complete with flowing interiors, a large eat-in kitchen and a covered balcony. The main bedroom has a lovely feel, enjoying elevated dual aspects and pleasant area views.
Meeting all your criteria for comfort, convenience and value and offering plenty of future potential, this is the perfect entry point into a premier eastern suburb with local childcare, schools and playgrounds, Bondi Markets and transport for Bondi Junction and Edgecliff all in handy reach.
- Set in a quality block – ideal for first home buyer or downsizer
- Open-plan lounge and dining zone, brand-new carpet throughout
- Entertainers' flow to sunny tiled balcony with good setback from street
- Light and airy kitchen featuring a double sink and hidden laundry
- Bedroom wing closed off by door - ideal for WFH or families with young kids
- Well-kept original bathroom appointed with a tub plus separate shower
- Storage cupboard, secure intercom entry, undercover parking space
- Moments to Seven Ways, approx. 1.3km to Rose Bay Public School
- Stroll to parks, gyms and supermarkets, surf club and Bondi Beach