An iconic harbourfront home on the peninsula between Parsley and Vaucluse Bay, 81 Fitzwilliam Road presents an extraordinary opportunity to acquire one of Sydney's most exceptional landmark waterfront properties, which famously sits above a natural rockpool on the harbourside of the home.
Occupying a prized parcel of north-east facing land on Sydney Harbour, the home is nestled in an exclusive cul-de sac. This luxurious three-level, absolute waterfront residence boasts iconic harbour views from every level and direct access into the glistening waters of Sydney Harbour. Recently reimagined by its current owners, the home takes full advantage of its wide, north-east facing deep waterfront position with virtually all rooms embracing both broad and intimate harbour views.
Ideally configured for relaxed family living and large-scale entertaining, vast open plan living and dining is crowned by a stunning shiplap vaulted ceiling and bathed in natural sunlight. The living areas flow seamlessly onto a large, covered outdoor entertaining terrace with motorised Vergola and span the width of the home, embracing glorious harbour views from Parsley and Watsons Bays, across to Manly and Mosman. A contemporary, open plan kitchen is appointed with Miele appliances, stone benchtops and large walk-in pantry.
Substantial accommodation comprises of 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms including an extravagant master suite retreat with panoramic harbour views, two balconies, Jetmaster fireplace, his and hers luxurious ensuites, sitting room and walk-in robes.
The lower ground floor is devoted to further bedrooms including a second master with ensuite and a viewing deck offering access down into a natural harbour rockpool on Parsley Bay. This iconic property offers a sublime waterfront lifestyle with a low-maintenance convenience.
Additional attributes to this world-class home include separate study/home office, timber floors, custom joinery, outdoor integrated heaters, ample storage for water toys, and remote-operated and mechanically adjustable jetty for effortless access to boats.
With prized boating facilities and direct frontage to the world's most iconic harbour, this dream home is quiet and private, yet just a short stroll to Parsley Bay, Nielson Park and close to Vaucluse and Watsons Bay village shops, cafes, restaurants, parks, clifftop walks, ferry wharf, bus services and only 20 minutes to Sydney's CBD.
- Bold and Breathtaking Tri-Level Architectural Masterpiece
- Quality fittings and fixtures throughout, solid concrete build
- Open-plan living and dining offering a seamless flow and premium versatility
- Large waterfront entertaining terrace with bi-fold doors create a seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle,
with mechanical Vergola, outdoor blinds and outdoor heating
- Vaulted timber ceilings, fireplaces, timber flooring, plantation shutters
- North-east aspect, providing perfect natural light and magical water views from every angle
- State-of-the-art kitchen featuring breakfast bar and Miele appliances
- Direct access to Sydney harbour from adjustable jetty
- Direct access to a natural harbour rockpool with views to Parsley Bay
- Grand primary suite occupying whole level, with a large north-facing balcony and a large private deck, his and her walk-in robes, his and her ensuites
- Second living area/teenage retreat with balcony
- Double garaging for two cars, plenty of storage, additional off-street security parking
- Alarm, intercom, ducted air conditioning