On 621sqm of sundrenched serenity cherished by one family since 1961, the challenge accepted by architect Nick Kent, a protege of Bruce Rickard, was to craft a home commensurate with its outlook. The result is a triumph of inspired design, with a panorama spanning Middle Harbour, three majestic headlands and the ocean's horizon as the backdrop for this unparalleled home.
By optimising its elevated position, this home's three levels are articulated to the northeast with a top floor boasting an 11.7 metre wide living area under 3-metre high ceilings. Swathed in floor to ceiling glass and melding seamlessly with a broad patio that fully capitalises on the outlook and creates a breathtakingly beautiful yet supremely relaxed home environment. High clerestory windows open in summer to greet northeast ocean breezes and close in winter to bask the flawless interiors in northern sunlight.
From the keyless front entry to the private laneway access below, this home is a unique fusion of innovation and environment, creating an array of living areas and private spaces enhanced by an idyllic outlook across azure waters to the bushland enfolding Castle Rock Beach. A three-minute walk to Chinaman's Beach, it's at the centre of Mosman's premier, highly sought after enclave within easy reach of The Spit Marina, Mosman Village, leading schools and enjoying swift CBD access.
• Exceptional build integrity, copper roof and sculpted roof garden, finest designer finishes
• Bespoke wood panelling, cabinetry & features, polished concrete and lustrous stone features
• Ionised water, cantilevered pool embellished with intricate mosaic tiles melds with stepped lower level patio and sundrenched second living areas
• Stunning Italian arc linear chef's kitchen, stainless steel surfaces, Carrara marble benchtop, AEG prestige induction cooktop, Wolf Pyrolytic oven, integrated Liebherr fridge freezer
• Exquisite main suite with secluded study/home office, designer ensuite and walk-in robes, enchanting and private panorama through floor to ceiling glass
• Sumptuously appointed double bedrooms sharing exceptional views and northeast aspect
• Guest powder room and superbly appointed laundry
• Sunlit, spacious main bathroom finished with all imported Italian finishes including tapware by CEADESIGN, basons by Agape and tiles by Antonio Lupi
• Spacious double garage with ample integrated storage, sculpted gardens articulated to the sweeping water views
• 600-metre stroll to Middle Harbour Yacht Club, marina, restaurants and cafes, near Balmoral Beach
• Buses almost at door, minutes to Mosman Village and ferry transport, near leading schools including Mosman Prep, SCEGS Redlands, Queenwood, Beauty Point Public