C.0.7 (block 3) , a stunning (South East/Garden Square) two-bedroom + study garden duplex apartment in the heart of Earls Court.
These duplexes offer spacious open plan designs, stylish kitchens with integrated appliances, private balconies overlooking landscaped gardens, two bedrooms + study / 3rd bedroom, ample built in storage spaces and three luxury bathrooms. Lillie Square also features a 5-star concierge service, a private residents' club with swimming pool and sauna, 24-hour security and 1 secure parking space for the flat.
Potential investors can expect limited void periods and strong rental yields as Lillie Square, situated in a prime west London location, offers residents excellent transport links to schools, colleges, universities and places of work across London. For example, Imperial College London, LAMDA, and London Oratory school are just a few of the many academic institutions in the vicinity.
• Includes parking space with a value of £75,000
• Estimated rental returns of £1,100 - £1,200 per week
• 998 year lease
• Ground rent (per annum): 2 bed + study: £550
• Council tax 2020 – 2021 (flexible payment schedule) London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham£2,124.04
• Service charge (per annum): Estimated: £7–£8 psf