Magnificent 3-room apartment in one of the most beautiful and famous houses of Moscow "Stalinist" epoch, built in 1957 according to the project of architect N. Stamo.
The apartment has a functional layout: 2 bedrooms, spacious living room, dining room, kitchen, 1 separate bathroom, dressing room.
The apartment has been qualitatively repaired, installed modern appliances, furniture. The windows of the apartment have a beautiful panoramic view of the city.
The house is located in a prestigious and in one of the most environmentally friendly areas in the south-west of the capital near the large park area of Vorobyovy Gory. Closed courtyard with a barrier. In the yard there is parking for residents of the house (the apartment has 2 parking spaces).
The area with a very developed infrastructure: there are Moscow State University, many children's and educational institutions, theatres named after N.Sats and A.Djigarkhanyan, a circus, numerous squares with children's and sports grounds.