The property is located in the municipality of Es Castell.
It has more than 120 years of history, in a privileged environment with absolute privacy, just over two minutes from the sea where it has its own mooring.
The property was built in the nineteenth century. It is formed by three bodies over three levels, one of them has a watchtower.
The main building has been reformed in its entirety at different times, being the latter in 1965. The renovations have been made with great sensitivity, preserving all the character and splendour. High quality materials, stones and noble materials have been used. The most important architectural details of his time have been preserved, as well as decorative elements such as furniture, ornaments... of great value.
It has a large area around which includes several additional buildings currently used as garages with possible residential use, terraces at various levels and a magnificent garden with pool.
All this on a plot of 1753 m2, integrated into two areas. The first one consists of the historic houses, place for threshing and two caves. The second one, located next to the first one, is an area of land with the possibility of building on it.
A real luxury for privileged few, in one of the most sought after areas of the island, where you can enjoy a great deal of leisure and services that houses beaches, restaurants, marinas....