Look no further up or down the Australian coast, as the Beachfront Mirage family estate is the one and only of its kind and the ultimate in tropical luxurious living.
Positioned within the confines of the exclusive Beachfront Mirage gated community, the family estate is a short stroll from Four-Mile Beach. Barbara Wolveridge, Queensland Sotheby's Port Douglas reveals a masterpiece property which comprises three luxurious residences and is offered for sale as a family estate. The estate is subdivided into four land parcels, giving investment flexibility in the future.
The numbers are significant for this three-residence family estate totalling 16 bedrooms – 10 master suites, 13 bathrooms, three powder rooms, 1,619 sqm of indoor and covered outdoor living spaces, three modern kitchens, three swimming pools, 4,267 sqm land, and a central lighted tennis court. Towering palms and lush tropical landscaped grounds discretely separate the three residences from one another. If not occupied year-round by the new buyers, the residences may be lucratively leased as holiday accommodation.
Community amenities at your fingertips include the $42 million refurbished Mirage Resort and Country Club which has reset the bar for world-class facilities with its Five Star hotel, fine dining, fitness centre and championship golf courses. Include with purchase is a one-year membership to enjoy. The list goes on with The Crystal Brook Super Yacht Marina and its award-winning restaurants, hip bars and cafes; shops and super yacht facilities.
The accompanying photographs and video complete the Beachfront Mirage Family Estate story yet to see for yourself is invaluable. Priced at $10,950,000, Barbara Wolveridge, exclusive listing agent, awaits your call.
• Four lots four titles: three private residences and one tennis court
o Lot 34, Plantation House: 540 sqm interior and covered terraces
o Lot 35, Bali House: 425 sqm interior and covered terraces
o Lot 36, lighted tennis court
o Lot 37, Meryula House: 654 sqm interior and covered terraces
• Three swimming pools surrounded by entertaining decks
• Lighted professional tennis court
• Two golf buggies
• Beachfront Mirage has private parklands and beach access to Four Mile Beach
• 10-minute walk to Macrossan Street shops, casual cafes and fine dining restaurants
• Five-minute walk to Mirage Resort and Country Club for dining, club bar and championship golf resort facilities
• One-year family membership to Mirage Resort and Country Club included
• Cairns International Airport is a 50-minute drive and hub for international and domestic flights
• Exponential income potential for holiday lettings, weddings, and corporate event