CHANTILLY - POTAGER DES PRINCES In a remarkable situation located in the heart of Chantilly, La Faisanderie was inaugurated in 1774 by the Duchess of Bourbon, and was, before the French Revolution in 1789, property Of Princes of CondÃ©. This property dating from 17th century comprises living rooms, a glass roof opening into a terrace, a separated equipped kitchen, four suites and a cellar. Le NÃ´tre and La Quintinie drew the garden, with a kitchen garden, ponds, terraces and a swimming pool. Two maid's room in annexes and several parking spaces are included. Outstanding house located only fifteen minutes from Roissy and one hour from Paris. Paris Ouest Sotheby's International Realty.