One of only five exclusive homes in 'Cheddington Court', a boutique complex on a leafy avenue in Woollahra's prestigious consular belt, this double brick residence combines standalone house proportions with streaming sunlight, a courtyard garden and superb convenience. It features direct level entry plus internal access to a lock-up garage, is less than 15mins walk from Queen Street and in the Woollahra Public School catchment.
The home is largely original throughout yet perfectly comfortable, brimming with character and defined by a flowing floorplan over two levels featuring generous lounge and dining, good sized bedrooms and a northeast rear aspect. There is a distinct air of elegance with classic details providing a canvas to update or comprehensively renovate and fashion a stylish contemporary environment for dream living.
Those in the market for a four bedroom home in Woollahra will be impressed by the size, potential and position of this excellent townhouse. Along with walking distance to village amenities, it's also easily accessible to Edgecliff station (800m), 1.3km from Double Bay and just 5mins drive to Bondi Junction. An exceptional opportunity, the home is ready to enjoy now and destined to appeal to buyers at almost any stage of life.
- Private level entry with vestibule, direct internal access from single lock-up garage and visitor parking metres from the door
- Bright and spacious living/dining areas featuring in-built cabinetry and tall windows with bi-folding shutters
- Four bedrooms, three oversized, all offering built-in wardrobes and with ensuite including separate bath and shower to master
- Master bedroom also has a Juliette balcony capturing outlooks towards the Bondi Junction skyline
- Original kitchen with adjoining laundry room plus updated main bathroom, ensuite and additional powder room all providing further potential
- Alarm system, dual zone ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, linen closets and a handy storage area below the stairs
- Privately screened and decoratively tiled entertainment courtyard at the rear with northeast aspect and completely undercover
- Ideally suited to young family, downsizers or investor looking to enjoy the benefits of house-like living with low maintenance appeal and value add potential