Moments to iconic Finger Wharf and Harrys Cafe De Wheels on the waterfront, this two-bedroom apartment enjoys the prestige of a sought-after building combining space, security and convenience with top floor positioning and scenic outlooks to the city skyline. It presents as a haven for effortless living and includes a wide private terrace plus access to a communal rooftop showcasing expanded harbour district views.
Interiors feature an inviting design with open living and dining, a well-appointed kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a sleek two-way bathroom. Floor-to-ceiling windows in both the living area and master bedroom open to the covered terrace for entertaining, while the views incorporate the crest of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The apartment also comes with two security parking spaces plus video intercom entry and lift access.
In a renowned area of Sydney where history meets urban luxury, the apartment is just footsteps from the water and near the McElhone Stairs leading to Potts Point. Woolloomooloo itself provides an array of dining experiences and is within walking distance of key attractions including the Royal Botanic Gardens, Andrew 'Boy' Charlton Pool, the Art Gallery of NSW, Domain parklands and the heart of the CBD.
- Video intercom/CCTV security, lift access and side-by-side parking spaces in security garage including over-bonnet storage unit
- Expansive communal rooftop terrace on the same level as the apartment with BBQ area, swimming pool and spectacular city backdrop
- Open plan living/dining flows to a wide covered terrace perfect for year-round
entertaining with captivating rooftop outlooks across to the city
- Views from the terrace and communal rooftop encompassing the city skyline, iconic Finger Wharf and the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Modern kitchen finished in Caesarstone has integrated European appliances including Bosch dishwasher, Miele oven and Omega glass cooktop
- Two carpeted bedrooms both providing full length mirrored built-in robes, master has terrace access and the city views
- Sleek bathroom also services the master bed and has separate bath and shower, double basins, face-level storage and concealed laundry with dryer
- Blackbutt floors, triple zone ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, downlights with dimmer switches and drop down awning to the terrace
Featuring 99sqm (approx.) of internal and external living.
Water Rates: $173.29 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $322.73 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Levies: $6,875 per quarter (approx.)