Elevated above the tranquil harbour waters and surrounded by lush gardens in the world's longest timber-piled wharf, the Woolloomooloo Finger Wharf exudes a distinctive sense of luxury community living.
This expansive one-bedroom waterfront apartment is one of only four city-facing apartments in the iconic building, showcasing an entertainer's balcony that unveils breathtaking panoramic views of Sydney’s iconic city skyline.
Inside, a generously sized bedroom with an accompanying walk-in robe complements a spacious open-plan living area, where natural light flows generously through the floor-to-ceiling windows, providing a seamless connection with the serene outlook beyond.
The desirability is further enhanced by its highly prized ‘on-wharf’ secure parking.
- Seamless flow from the entertainer's kitchen and open-plan living area to a spacious balcony with spectacular views.
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
- Dual ducted air conditioning and an internal laundry.
- Highly sought-after secure basement parking on the Wharf.
- 24-hour security provides peace of mind.
- Elevate your lifestyle with optional membership for on-site gym and pool facilities.
- A prime location within an iconic development.
Steeped in history and offering an incredible opportunity to embrace the iconic Sydney harbourside lifestyle, the Finger Wharf boasts some of Sydney’s best dining establishments. The residence is positioned to witness the world famous New Years Eve fireworks. Also, the city centre, Andrew ‘Boy’ Charlton Pool, the Royal Botanic Gardens, the Art Gallery of NSW and vibrant Potts Point are just minutes away.The low maintenance nature of this unique residence is a testament to luxury waterfront living, blending breathtaking vistas with unparalleled comfort and convenience.