Blue-Chip Lifestyle Excellence on 1227sqm A simply magnificent family home, this light-filled c.1915 property gets all the fundamentals right – enchanting at first glance with its mature gardens and proud high-side setting, and continuing to impress inside with its grand proportions, versatile floor plan and timeless architectural style. Designed for visual impact and luxurious comfort in equal measure, it achieves a benchmark standard of easy living within a short stroll of Lindfield shops and station.
Providing the ultimate executive experience, interiors are at once traditional in form and strongly contemporary in function with gracious formal and informal zones, a beautiful office or potential fifth bedroom, and a tranquil master suite all set conveniently on the main level. Outside, an entertainers’ paradise awaits – showcasing a glamorous Travertine poolside terrace, built-in Weber BBQ and child-friendly lawn, and embraced on all sides by lush outlooks to established greenery.
An exclusive offering with classic ‘forever home’ credentials, this prestige residence comes complete with a stunning new Nouvelle kitchen boasting a butler’s pantry, ducted heating and cooling, an oversized double garage and intercom at the gate, in a peaceful, tree-lined road footsteps from rail buses and Roseville Park and a picturesque 950m stroll from local cafes and restaurants, Harris Farm and the IGA.
- Breathtaking street appeal behind a deep, velvety lawn framed in manicured hedging
- French doors from front rooms to sundrenched all-seasons wraparound verandah
- Handsome entry foyer, high ceilings with plaster roses, original decorative fireplaces
- Gracious formal lounge or retreat connected to immaculate formal dining room
- Vast in/outdoor family area with Jetmaster gas heater, bespoke wet bar and leafy garden views through bifold window
- Seamless flow to glass-balustraded terrace with retractable skylights, electric heating and blinds, 12-metre heated pool and spa with water feature
- Gas-equipped chef’s kitchen with 50mm quartz benchtops and breakfast island, Miele and Neff appliances, Vintec wine fridge
- Inviting master quarters revealing two Juliet balconies, a fully fitted dressing room and an elegant ensuite with twin vanities and a clawfoot tub
- Study nook plus upstairs sitting room, generous robes throughout, wine storage, discreet side driveway to auto-door garaging
- Prime proximity to Newington Prep and top private schools; catchment zone for Lindfield Public and Killara High
- Sports fields and walking tracks, Lane Cove National Park and Chatswood CBD in effortless reach