Villa Palmeras, a luxurious sanctuary
Designed in 1930 by pioneering Australian architect Lesley J Buckland, ‘Villa Palmeras’ casts an irresistible spell with its blend of classic Spanish-mission architecture and contemporary entertainers’ style. A true luxury sanctuary with five resplendent living areas, high lofted ceilings with ornate roses, formal and informal dining areas and bifold-doors that flow to an array of sleek outdoor terraces topped in Travertine and French limestone.
Be the first to enjoy its glamorous new renovation – showcasing prestige aged European oak floors, stunning stone finishes and ducted air-conditioning, a magnificent new Miele chef’s kitchen complete with walk-in pantry, gloriously secluded master quarters and a spacious self-contained retreat, perfectly balancing the property’s rich complement of original character and flair.
Boasting separate access, the handsomely appointed self-contained retreat rests under the main level of the home and offers versatile potential for multi-generational living, guest or rental accommodation. A true haven of family comfort, this is a prime opportunity for resort-inspired luxury living in a central address, only minutes from primary schools and childcare, Killara High and Lindfield shops and cafes, and just a 10-minute stroll from Lindfield station and minutes-drive to Chatswood CBD and Lindfield Learning Village.
- Old meets new in a gracious example of revamped Spanish Mission architecture
- Deep setback off the road adds peace and privacy to a pocket of rare natural beauty
- Elegant lounge with feature wood fire, charming indoor entertaining extending to vast open-air terrace with an adjustable pergola and Gasmate stainless-steel BBQ
- Grand in/outdoor family zone with wrought-iron chandelier lighting and picture windows to frame the tropical surrounds
- North-facing principal alfresco complete with child-friendly level lawn, garden fountain and heated mineral pool
- 50mm stone kitchen benchtops and breakfast island, 5-burner Miele gas cooktop, integrated coffee maker
- Light-filled master quarters occupy the entire top floor and provide a sitting room, executive robe, full ensuite and sunny balcony with pool and spa views
- Spa bathroom plus guest W/C, under-house storage/wine cellar, mobile-controlled alarm, CCTV and swimming pool
- Self-contained retreat with modern kitchen and living area, combined shower room with laundry and private balcony
- Electric gate to double garage and ample off-street parking for additional vehicles
- Killara High catchment zone with elite private schooling, transport and golf club nearby