A Freehold plus 3 upper residential flats at 49 Marchmont street, WC1N 1AP.
A rare opportunity to purchase a freehold with 3 luxury flats situated on the upper 3 floors on the Grade II Listed building in the heart of Bloomsbury that has been refurbished to the high standards. These modern apartments feature high-quality stylish interiors including a custom designed fitted kitchen. All apartments come with built-in appliances, utility room and a new leasehold. Fibre Internet.
• £63-68,000 rental yield per year. Selling with going concern or vacate on request. Ground rent £1400pa.
• Total area: 1396 sq f
• 3 x 1 bedroom apartments fully furnished let on ASTs.
• Stylish, impressive and spectacular finish
The building is located in the heart of Bloomsbury 250m from Russell Square tube station.
A few useful points about this building:
• A holding company is selling so no stamp duty or transfer of shares tax
• There is a potential to further development/value add: adding a terrace on the first floor as neighbores did and adding a bedroom in the attic.
• long ASTs in place.
• There is £350 ground rent per flat from the lower ground flat and 3 upper residential flats. 125 years new lease on each of the upper 3 flats.
• The whole building have been refurbished with new mains such as water pipes, electrical wiring, new 3x boilers, new 3 x main switch board, the new gas pipes. All certificates are in place including a full planning permission, building control completion certificates.
Environmental: the building is upgraded to comply with all applicable environmental codes. The building has been fully insulated including the loft to provide energy efficiency.
Social: strong tenant relations. There is a continuing communication with tenants to make sure their well-being while staying at the building. Community building.
Governance: ethos of providing professional, agile, building management with same-day repair times while keeping rents affordable.
Council Tax Band: D
Lease Length: Freehold