Commanding glorious panoramic views across the coastline, the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House from its supremely elevated position, this tightly-held Art Deco estate set on 620sqm (approx.) of land represents a truly rare offering. Solidly constructed, the home is enhanced by grand proportions, elegant interiors and a traditional floorplan across multiple levels.
Additional highlights include stained glass details, Juliette balconies and chandeliers throughout. With ample space for a pool, this residence enjoys a superb location within a stroll of Bondi Beach, cafes & village shops, local schools and transport.
- 4 beds, 3.5 baths, DLUG (+ plenty of off-street pkg)
- Private courtyard plus manicured gardens
- Huge formal dining with separate lounge
- Magnificent custom-built study or flexible 5th bed
- Oversized chef's kitchen, fully integrated
- Massive ensuite master with own balcony
- Original Art Deco bathrooms of marble
- Loads of under house workshop/storage space