Discover a timeless realm of grandeur and charm at “Seaview Place”, where your resort-style acreage oasis awaits. Basking in sensational bay breezes, this luxurious north-facing offering on an elevated 1.6acre estate is extremely rare and highly prized. The site of a former flower farm, the original cottage has been transformed into an 817sqm five bedroom icon of traditional charm that fuses with the finest in modern architectural style.
Trimmed with a wide wraparound verandah – the perfect perch for surveying your lush, manicured lawns and gardens – the home also hosts multiple living and dining zones, ripe for creating years of happy memories ahead. Enjoy the Garsden & Clarke gourmet kitchen with Ilve oven, Carrara marble benches and a butler’s pantry, with an outdoor kitchen in the whimsical alfresco pavilion, with views of the glorious grounds and glistening pool. There are also five spacious and sun-lit bedrooms, including a master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony, while the 16.1x10m work shed with 3 phase power and bathroom is great to store those oversized toys or an excellent option for a work from home business.
Nestled in a unique and welcoming Redlands Coast community, with easy access to Moreton Bay and North Stradbroke Island, it’s no surprise Thornlands is the ideal place to live, work and play. Benefit from being walking distance to Bayview State School and Carmel College and zoned for Cleveland District State High School or choose from two prestigious private colleges Ormiston and Sheldon. Raby Bay marina and Cleveland is minutes away, where you can also indulge in great restaurants and cafes plus make the most of access to Moreton Bay. Spend the day or weekends on Stradbroke Island and be home in 10 minutes, with families also impressed with the abundant recreation options, including numerous parks, beaches, and natural bushland walking and biking trails.
Quite simply, this home will spoil you for anything else – arrange your inspection today.
· Elevated 1.6 acre estate with a north-facing aspect, stunning views and capturing bay breezes
· 817sqm masterpiece that fuses traditional charm with the finest in modern architectural style
· Garsden & Clarke gourmet kitchen with large Ilve oven, Carrara marble benches and a butler’s pantry
· Multiple living and dining zones, including a movie room with built-in surround sound system
· Five spacious and sun-lit bedrooms, including a master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
· Two bathrooms per floor, plus a powder room and study
· Extra-wide 3.5m wraparound verandah overlooking curated lawns, with landscaping by Mark Perriman
· Whimsical entertaining pavilion with outdoor kitchen amenities plus a 70,000L saltwater resort-style pool
· 13.3kW solar system, gas heating options + zoned music system with built-in ceiling speakers
· Underfloor commercial-grade ducted air-conditioning and fully zoned downstairs; split system upstairs
· Supersized 16.1x10m work shed with 3phase power, 6m ceiling, high bay lights, bathroom, full mechanics pit with power and compressed airlines.
· Pet Safe electric perimeter dog fence.
· Close to schools, sporting fields, parks, shops, Moreton Bay and North Stradbroke Island –rare for an acreage
· Triple carport, home office and there is no building envelope