Calling out for hospitality entrepreneurs who want an idyllic lifestyle and income with a work-life balance in one of Australia's most sought-after regions. Backed by other flourishing businesses, and a vibrant community, this is a chance of a lifetime. Say hello to 'The Polish Place', restaurant, private residence and five detached self-contained Chalet's situated on a postcard-perfect setting.
The Polish Place is an iconic landmark! Diligent work and countless happy days have transpired over the 40 years whilst building an award-winning restaurant, private residence and chalets. The land is irreplaceable Gold Coast real estate overlooking the Great Dividing Range where breathtaking sunsets are an everyday thing.
The Chalets at 'The Polish Place' is one of the most popular Tamborine Mountain holiday accommodation destinations, and are booked with a backlog of return customers.
Feasting at The Polish Place restaurant, the chalets as a thriving entity or the owner's private residence on-site, 'The Polish Place' is a well-established profitable business and opportunities to grow this business are limitless.
"The Polish Place"
- Newly built two years ago in 2019
- Fabulous main street exposure – street and off-street parking
- Perched stunningly on the edge of the Mountain with Breath taking views
- Reception office – for both restaurant and chalet bookings
- Fully functional commercial kitchen – adhering to latest health regulations
- Total Seating capacity of 80pax: 40 inside and 40 outside
- Coffee and cocktail bar
- Liquor license for the entire restaurant boundary from 10.00am -12 midnight
- 10 induction hotplates – Miele and Rational ovens and stainless-steel appliances
- Cool room: freezer within the cool room, and two additional fridges and freezers
- Multiple internal and external storerooms
- Laundry with 2 commercial washers, 2 commercial dryers and an iron roller
- Staff toilets and separate his and her toilets for guests
- Five one-bedroom private detached Chalets constructed of pine
- Open plan lounge room complete with smart TV and dining
- Large balcony with spectacular views
- Fully self-contained kitchenette with microwave, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
- Separate laundry with washer and dryer
- Combustion wood fireplace – spa bath- air- conditioning
- Upstairs is a huge bedroom with ensuite and amazing views
- New build in 2019
- Positioned above the restaurant
- Three spacious ensuited bedrooms with balconies and amazing views
- Generous lounge and dining spaces open onto a huge terrace
- Open plan kitchen with all European appliances
- 2 x bores – 1,000 litres available
- 2 x 30,000 litre tanks
- 1 x 40,000 litre tank
To be sold as freehold with a going concern!
Call - Mashelle Jones - 0409 490 045 or Paul Arthur -0466 776 700