This is the first time offered to the market since the original owner built the duplex pair over 22 years ago.
Perfectly positioned towards the northern end of Hedges Ave, 'Millionaires Row', is an extremely rare opportunity to secure an absolute beachfront villa on a north facing corner block adjacent to Mermaid Beach SLSC and parkland and with the seller having purchased elsewhere, they have asked for us to submit all offers and will even provide flexible terms.
Iconic Hedges Avenue is considered one of the most desirable locations in Australia with only a few absolute beachfront residences and this villa is guaranteed to leave you in awe - they are a must to inspect if you are considering a beach change.
The ever changing ocean view consumes you when you enter the living area, you just can't help but gaze out over the spacious balcony to the white sandy beach and watch the waves dancing. The cleverly designed layout offers four double bedrooms (all north facing), spacious living and dining areas adjoin the kitchen and on the ground level is a rumpus/gymnasium/teenage retreat or media room.
The three levels are all accessed by an internal lift from the basement garage to the huge exclusive rooftop terrace where owners enjoy their favourite beverage each night in the sauna and then the spa that can only top of an otherwise perfect day. Bring your friends up for a impressive barbecue and then a plunge in the pool while looking out over the 280 degree panoramic of the Mermaid Beach coastline and north towards Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise and south to Coolangatta, and afterwards it's a quick clean up in the self contained kitchenette.
- Set on Millionaires Row - the Gold Coast's most iconic address
- Stunning Ocean views never to be built out
- Adjacent to park, North Facing corner block
- Metres from lifeguard tower, surf club and patrolled beach
- Adjacent to Cafe & Surf Club
- Easy stroll to Pacific Fair, the G:link and Broadbeach
- Set over 3 levels. Basement, second and 3rd floors.
- 423sqm or 45 squares of beachfront living
- 4 bedrooms plus multipurpose/5th bedroom
- Living area flow out to wide terraces
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Master with private ensuite with separate toilet, walk-in wardrobe and north facing balcony
- Open plan living/dining areas with endless ocean panoramic vistas
- Security gate side entry with intercom
- 2-car garage + plenty of storage
- Private internal lift accesses all levels
- Covered alfresco kitchenette, BBQ area, pool, spa and sauna
Contact Karen Pirie from Queensland Sotheby's International Realty on +61 40 777 2000.